CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

TWO in the bed.....

The other morning I heard Brayden and Navayah talking and knew they were up to no good so I grabbed the camera and headed upstairs. I just had a feeling it would be picture worthy. They heard me come in the room so these faces are the reaction of excitement, mixed with oh no is mommy going to think this is as funny as we do. Well, I did think it was pretty funny and who could be mad at these two faces, but after two more mornings of this Brayden as been firmly told this is not to happen again. (Sometimes his hugs are a little to tight around the NECK, and Navayah lets us all know, with a scream, that she doesn't approve.)

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hey!!!!!! That's really cool that you found my blog!! It is great to hear that you are doing well!! You son and daughter are adorable!!! You have your hands full!! I thought mine were going to be close together!!!:-)

How's the fam???

It was great to hear from you!!! I'll keep checking your blog. I think Chad has a myspace page so maybe I"ll check out your myspace.

Anonymous said...

Lash,
I love this pic of them--I'm soon going to find out how much "fun" it is to have two in the same room. If the next one doesn't sleep as much as Lexi didn't--then I have a feeling they're going to be spending a lot of time keeping me awake in there
:-)
Much love,
Danelle

Dixie said...

Love the new pictures. The two of them standing in the crib is really cute. Actually all of the pictures are really cute.