CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Last evening was halloween so we got the kids dressed up. Brayden as Bob the Builder and Navayah was a pink leopard kitty. We headed out and trick or treated around the neighborhood for close to an hour.....that is a long time for a 1 and 2 year old. By the time we got back they were pretty tired and cranky. Here are a few pics of the event. I couldn't get a good family shot, it was close to melt down time. Navayah is also enjoying a WRAPPED sucker from her bucket of candy. It was a lot of fun, and I hope to have many more fun years of trick or treating with my babies. Enjoy!!!!








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing!! They are adorable, and yes 1 hour of trick or treating it is a long time for them!!
Love,
Dana

Rebekah said...

Love the costumes!!! I agree with you on the time thing!! I guess at this age the idea that "the longer I trick-or-treat, the more candy I get" hasn't hit yet!!! Chase was very worn out also!!!

I enjoyed the pictures!

Pastor Dan said...

Hey Lash:

Thanks for the great pics! The little people sure are cute in their dress-ups!
You have a great family, and there sure isn't much that's more important than that!

Lots of love,
Uncle Dan