CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Better late than never!!!



Sat. Dec. 1st was Brayden's 3rd birthday. It was kindof a two day celebration. Friday I took him to Toys R Us where they make his day a little more special with a crown, balloon and recognition over the loud speaker that it is his birthday. Then I let him pick out a small toy.








Saturday was the big celebration. Brayden LOVES Chuck E. Cheese. So we had his 3rd birthday party there with 10 other children who were mainly 2.5. It was a little crazy, but what great memories were made. I can't believe he is 3. I had a couple moments of teary eyes when I thought back on the many milestones he has achieved over the three years. He is the smartest, cutest, funniest, loving little man I know.(Just a little bias) We are so proud to have you as our son Brayden. We love you so much.

3 comments:

Deb said...

And we are so proud and blessed to have you as our grandson.
Lots of love & kisses, MeeMee and Pampy

Anonymous said...

It looks like lots of fun was had. He cracks me up because he's cheesin' in every picture. I think I would like to be 3 again (but then I don't want to have to grow up all over again)--what to do? :-)
Much love, and maybe one day I'll get all of my Turkey Day pics and now NY pics posted. I'm so slack.
Much love,
Danelle

Rebekah said...

Happy Birthday to Brayden!!! Doesn't the years fly by?? I can't believe Chase is soon to be 2!!

I would love to have your address. Could you email it to me? My email is chadbekbois@yahoo.com. Thanks!!