CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Brayden and Bob the Builder underwear




We have been trying to get Brayden "excited" about keeping his underwear dry during nap. He has been completely potty trained for sometime now, but keeping his underwear dry while sleeping has been a bit more of a challenge. So we bought him SPECIAL Bob the Builder underwear because he is obsessed with BTB. He has actually done really well with not getting "bob" wet. Here in these photos he is showing off his special underwear proudly while sleeping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish i was there id lick his underwear good and even lick the crotch out of them then ill take his little boy underwear off for me to keep and use as a cum rag later after ill cover his mouth and force my dick in his awaiting butthole ill enjoy pounding and thrusting into his intestines hard untill im satisfied enough and cum in his useless asshole

Anonymous said...

He is in the perfect position for me i would rub the butt of his underwear as i got hard id take my pants and boxer off i would pull his little boy undies down his buttcheeks enough to force my dick in his ass then starts humping his little boy butthole like a pathetic fuck toy untill i nut hard in him ill get his underwear and take them with me as i leave