CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Swimming Lessons for Brayden







Well, now that Brayden is 3 we decided it was time to start him in swim lessons. Last Monday was the first night. He goes on Mon. & Wed. evenings. He is doing really well. He is a little stressed about going ALL the way under, and has quit a lengthy conversation with Ms. Robyn(swim teacher) before jumping into her arms. About not letting him go ALL the way under. I talked to him about it all day yesterday, and kept telling him his teacher would not let him stay under water to long. Still not convinced he would randomly come up to me throughout the day crying about how he did NOT want to go under. So being the GREAT parent I am, on the way to swim lessons, I bribed him with a pack of gum if he would jump in and go under. IT WORKED!!! And no, I don't bribe often if hardly ever, but I just really wanted him to realize it wasn't so bad. Here are a few pics of his first class. (I was the only obsessed mom with a camera)

0 comments: